Sunday, May 23, 2010

This is a test of the Emergency OMG IT'S A WEREWOLF System

This is only a test.

However, there needs to be some extra text here, in order to see what things look like. So I'll go on to point out that the Dresden Files RPG is a really nifty game that is trying to take over my life. I mean, it's fun to play. That's what I meant. Ahem.

And the requisite formatting tests:
  1. List
  2. Items
  • Other
  • List
  • Items
Did you know that this is a blockquote?  I'm picky about the blockquoting setup, so I test it out and stuff.

Now, the trouble is that in order to allow my gaming buddies to make their own posts in here, they have to have Google accounts.  I don't know how many of them have them or, of those who are interested in posting to here, would be willing to create one.  Hm.

No comments:

Post a Comment